2. The administrator of the personal data on the Portal is the owner and operator of the Portal - scaffoldinggrup.pl ("Scaffolding Grup") located in Goździków 2b street, 40-748 Katowice, Poland.
3. Scaffolding Group processes the data provided by the customers of the Portal only for the purpose and to the aim for the proper functioning of the Portal, in particular for registration, placing and performing orders, performing other services provided through this Portal, as specified in the Portal’s regulations, but also for issuing invoices, bills and financial reporting as well as pursuing claims.
4. Scaffolding Group may process the following personal data of Portal’s Customers necessary to establish, content, change or terminate the legal relationship regarding services provided electronically between them:
a) the surname and first names of the customers
b) customer's electronic addresses;
c) customer ‘s telephone number
5. Scaffolding Group processes data obtained automatically (such as IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type). However, these data do not allow for unambiguous identification of the person they concern. Data obtained in connection with the analysis of server logs are used only for technical purposes related to the administration of the Portal and to keep statistics of website visits.
6. Scaffolding Group may process the following data determining how the Customer use the services provided electronically (operational data):
a) customer identification markings issued based on the data referred to in point 4;
b) markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or IT system used by the Customer;
c) information about the start, end and scope of each use of electronic services;
d) information about the Customer using the services provided electronically.
7. Scaffolding Group keeps the personal data of the Customers only for the period necessary to perform the services referred to in the Regulations, to perform improved and new services, and to comply with the requirements arising from applicable regulations. After this period, Customers' personal data will be removed from the systems.
8. Processing of the Customers’ personal data for any other purpose that indicated in the previous sentences (such as marketing services provided by the Scaffolding Group or receiving commercial information) may take place only after obtaining the prior consent of the Customer and only for the purpose indicated in the subject consent.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however it may be necessary to take appropriate actions on the Portal before conclude the agreement, as well as to provide other services by electronic means referred to in the Regulations. Providing other personal data (i.e. data that is not necessary to provide the service electronically) is not mandatory and is at the discretion of the Customer to whom the data relate. However their processing by Scaffolding Group depends on obtaining the prior consent of the Customer.
11. The processing of Customers' personal data by Scaffolding Group will take place in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182 as amended .) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422, as amended).
12. The Portal is protected with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law, for protecting data under the control of Scaffolding Group against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act and change, loss, damage or destruction. Scaffolding Group undertakes to protect all personal data and information disclosed by customers of the Portal in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. The access rights to the personal data of the Portal have been restrictively restricted, not to be in the hands of unauthorized persons.
13. All information contained in the Portal is subject to copyright and may not be copied, distributed or used in any other way without the written consent of Scaffolding Group.