1. The Portal use "cookies"
2. "Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, stored on Users' devices and intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. The default parameters of cookies allow you to read the information contained therein only to the server that created them. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device and its unique number.
3. "Cookies" are used to adapt the content of websites to User preferences and optimize the use of websites, as well as for analytical purposes and to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the User uses the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding the User's personal identification. "Cookies" are used with the exception of the User's personal identification. The Service Provider processes the data contained in "cookies" when visitors use the Portal's website for the following purposes: optimizing the use of the Portal's pages and adapting the content of the websites to the User's preferences.
The Service Provider also processes anonymized operational data (so-called logs - IP address, domain) and the type of browser to generate statistics helpful in administering the Portal. These data are aggregate and anonymous, they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Portal. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
4. Types of "cookies" files:
a) "Temporary" session-related cookies remain in your browser only for the duration of the session, until you exit the site.
b) "Permanent" cookies remain in the browser after the session (unless they are deleted by the User).
c) "Analytical" cookies collect information on the visited website, such as pages visited by a User and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the collected data is aggregated in such a way that it becomes anonymous. Analytical cookies are used to improve the site.
d) "Functional" cookies enable a Portal to remember any choices made on websites (such as changing the font size, adjusting the page) and enable services such as adding comments on someone's blog.
5. By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows the using of "cookies" on the terminal device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in your web browser settings or to inform you whenever they are sent to your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings. Restricting of the using of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website. (for example, it may not be possible to follow the order procedure)
6. The web browser settings for "cookies" are important from the point of view of consent to the use of "cookies" by our Portal- in accordance with the law, such consent may also be expressed through the web browser settings.
7. Detailed information about changing the settings for "cookies" and their automatic removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the web browser's technical support sections:
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Firefox browser
- in Internet Explorer
- in the Opera browser
- in the Safari browser
- in the Micosoft Edge